Rate this Recipe:
A stunning no-cook pudding bursting with summer flavours - great for relaxed entertaining serve on Valentine Day
Prep time: 25 mins plus 6 hrs or overnight chilling
- 2 x 150g bars white chocolate
- 2 x 300g tubs soft cheese (we used Philadelphia)
- 284ml pot double cream
- 50g caster sugar
- 170g punnet raspberries
- 5 tbsp raspberry jam
- 85g amaretti biscuits
- 200g small strawberries
- A few blueberries (optional)
- Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
- Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together, preferably with electric beaters, then stir into the almost-cool melted white chocolate until well combined.
- Stir 50g raspberries with 2 tbsp of the jam. Spoon half the cheese mixture into the loaf tin, then spoon the jammy raspberries down the centre.
- Top with the rest of the cheese mixture, level the top, then press in the biscuits. Cover and chill for 6 hrs or overnight.
- Set aside about 6 strawberries.
- Halve the rest, then warm in a pan with the remaining jam until soft.
- Whizz in a food processor or with a hand blender, then rub through a sieve to remove the seeds and make a sauce.
- Add a drop of water if the sauce is too thick.
- To serve, carefully turn the tin onto a plate, lift it away and strip off the cling film.
- Halve the remaining strawberries, then arrange on top of the cake with the remaining raspberries and blueberries (if using).
- Pour over a little sauce and serve the rest separately for drizzling over.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 667 kcalories
- protein 9g
- carbohydrate 49g
- fat 50 g
- saturated fat 29g
- fibre 1g
- sugar 44g
- salt 1.01 g
ENJOY and don't forget to post comments and rate this recipe