Rate this Recipe:
Nothing says 'I love you' like these chocolate truffles. Give them to your loved one on Valentines Day.
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon strawberry essence
- Pink food coloring
- 180g milk chocolate, chopped
- Pink heart sprinkles, to decorate
- Place white chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring with a metal spoon after 1 minute.
- Stir in essence. Tint mixture pink with food coloring.
- Cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Roll heaped teaspoons mixture into balls.
- Place on tray. Freeze until firm.
- Place milk chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip truffles in melted chocolate, shaking off excess.
- Return truffles to tray.
- Top each with a pink heart.
- Refrigerate until set. Serve.
ENJOY and don't forget to post comments and rate this recipe