Rate this Recipe:
If you're short on time but big on flavour, these little blueberry and banana cakes are the perfect solution!
To Cook: 25mins
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Stevia Sweet granules
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (see note)
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fan-forced.
- Grease three 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans.
- Combine flours and stevia together in a bowl.
- Whisk yoghurt, banana, oil and egg together in a jug.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir until just combined.
- Fold through blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan holes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until light golden and cakes spring back when lightly pressed.
- Stand in pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
ENJOY and don't forget to post comments and RATE this recipe