Rate this Recipe:
Another mouth watering Mutton Haleem recipes for Eid-ul-Adha
- 250 gms Mutton.
- 1 cup Wheat soaked overnight, drained, pounded & husked.
- A handful of channa dal(split gram), soaked for 1/2 hour.
- A handful of moong dal(green gram), soaked for 1/2 hour.
- A handful of masoor dal(red lentils), soaked for 1/2 hour.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste.
- 4 tbsp Ghee(clarified milk)
- 1 tsp Chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- 2 Onions, sliced and fried crisp.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat 6-8 cups of water in a wide-mouthed heavy bottomed vessel.
- Put in the drained gram, wheat and mutton along with the ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric, red chili powder and salt when the water starts to boil.
- Cook over medium fire till the mutton is tender.
- Mash the mutton and add the crushed fried onion to this mixture.
- Heat the clarified milk and pour it over the Haleem.
- Sprinkle lemon-juice before serving it hot.
ENJOY and don't forget to post comments and give rating